GreenStar 2 System Update for the 1800
Software Update 2013-1 has been updated to reflect current vehicle and implement product information. Version 2.11.1068 contains updated product information
NOTE* Displays should be updated to software version 2.3 or newer before installing this update. If you experience issues updating with an older version, please contact your John Deere Dealer and reference DTAC solution 85588.
- To ensure proper functionality, the most current version of display software, Apex™ desktop software, or preferred partner desktop software should be used. Please reference software versions at the end of this document.
- Model Year 2010 or previous planters will need SeedStar™ 2 software version 10 or higher to be compatible with this software update. Please contact a John Deere Dealer to get the latest version of planter software before updating the display and using a planter.
- In order to use John Deere Remote Display Access, it is currently required to have GreenStar™ 3 2630 Display software version 3.13.1320 (Software Update 12-2) or higher and MTG software version 8.1 or higher.
- For optimal John Deere Machine Sync performance, it’s recommended to update all Greenstar™ Displays to software version 3.16.1174 (Software Update 13-1).
- To view the latest versions of operator manuals available and additional information concerning changes in the new software update. Please see the following site to review and download the latest manual:
- It is recommended to back up data prior to updating to Software Update 13-1 to protect the information in the event of an error during the update process for the GreenStar™ 2 1800 Display and Greenstar™ 3 2630 Display.
- Activations are non-transferrable in the event of lost, stolen, or destroyed equipment. It is recommended to insure a display at full value, including activations.